Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Outer Banks

The girls and family are having a great time on the Outer Banks. Cleis and Mazden can't get enough of the ocean, today has been the best beach day and best for playing in the ocean. Early in the week there were a lot of rip tides and that made for dangerous waters. Chloe enjoys her time at the beach, she doesn't mind the sand and enjoys playing in the sand. We've not taken her out in the water, not because she doesn't want to go but for me the water is a little cooler than I like and I haven't made my way out past my ankles yet. Chloe is loving the pool though and the hot tub.

On Tuesday, we made our way to the Corolla Lighthouse and everyone, including the kids, except Chloe all climbed the 214 stairs to the top of the Lighthouse. We spent most of our day at the Lighthouse and exploring the wildlife and nature center.

We have been bad parents and have not had our camera out like we should have. We do have a few pictures and I will download them as soon as I can and post.

No comments: