Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Excelled Eight Month Old

It is here and actually passed by a few days but Chloe is 8 months old and moving right along.


How many teeth do I have?

Chloe is sporting 8 teeth, one for each month. She has 4 on the bottom and 4 on the top.

My favorite toys:

Sing & Discover Piano by Vtech - this is one of the most annoying toys you could ask for. But for some reason both of the girls have enjoyed this toy. The toy has this little dog with a guitar that moves and shakes all the time. It has this bongo that constantly counts. It repeats, "if you want to play a song sing with me", "join the animals and count, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5"," if you want to have some fun start tapping on your drum" and many more. I won't be sad to see this one go.


Of course she continues to still love her Jumperoo and Exersaucer. She is also liking her Bumbo seat more. She watches Mommy make breakfast or dinner and joins me on the counter. It makes her feel more a part of it.

Leap Frog table - Now that she's starting to pull up and stand against things she can't get enough of this toy. It has so many activities she doesn't know where to go first.

Things I'm becoming attached too:

My mommy - It is more less when she is hungry or it's been awhile since she has nursed.

Taggie blanket - she loves this blanket, good to play with, good for comfort

Boppy - this is quite funny but when she sees me grab the boppy, she knows what is coming and she usually laughs out load or smiles real big. Signs of excitement.

Noises I can make -

Her latest new sound is making raspberries, Hi is a common sound, Dada is a common sound, giggling with her sister, Cleis.

Overall Chloe is doing great and excelling right along.

No comments: