Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Mouth Full

It does appear that Chloe is most definitely not going to be behind in the teething department. I noticed a few weeks back that her top gum was showing some white, I kept thinking to myself, these can't all come in at the same time especially the ones next to the front two. (I don't remember all the names for the teeth) Well it does appear that I am going to be wrong. On Sunday (June 3) I felt the first one, then Monday another one, now Tuesday yet another one. I would say by the end of this week she will have eight teeth.

I had better watch out. Nursing could take on a new meaning or feeling. Although, she has done extremely well with teething and not biting. I did have a few issues when tooth number three appeared but nothing too bad. They were usually at the end of her feeding and I was probably lazy by not ending the session. Wish me luck the nursing continues and our success continues.

No comments: