Saturday, February 3, 2007

Chloe's Playdate

Today I packed up Chloe and we went over to our friends Matt and Jenn's house to have a baby food making play date with their little girl Mareyna. She is 2 1/2 months older than Chloe.

I know Chloe is still a few months off from consuming baby food but Jenn was making some up for Mareyna and I wanted to be there so I could learn what it was all about. I can't wait to get started. Not only am I happy about the cost I will be saving but the nutritional value behind fresh food. It's going to be wonderful. When Cleis was a baby I did a little bit with her but it was more stage 2 foods. I'm going to start from the beginning with Chloe. I also adventured out and tried the acorn squash Jenn was making. I learned that I like acorn squash and will now be making that for our family dinners on a regular basis.

Mareyna and Chloe had a great time. They talked back with each other, of course Mareyna had a lot more to say but Chloe laughed with her. We sat them across from each other in their Bumbo seats and they looked and reached for each other.

It was a great day and we look forward to having more play dates together and the moms making food together.

No comments: