Friday, February 23, 2007

She Did It!


I can only hope that last nights sleep was an example of what is coming. Chloe had her best night ever. After her bath we had cereal time. Which she loves and reminds me of a birdie taking the worm from his mommy. I nursed her around 9:00, we had a little activity time and then I put her to bed.


Now I was having a hard time reading her signs. I knew she was tired but I wasn't sure that laying her down was going to work. I went ahead and tried it. She made a couple of fusses but within 2 minutes she was quite. I usually like to give her one last nurse before I turn in but last night we skipped that nurse. I figured she would be up in her 3 hours BUT she wasn't. She slept on and she slept all the way till 6:15 this morning. Yeah Chloe!!!


What a wonderful night! Thank you Chloe and lets have more of those.

No comments: