Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Healthy Report

Chloe had her 4 month check-up today and doing extremely well. Her weight is 16.9, putting her in the 90th percentile for weight. Her length is 25 in. placing her in the 50th percentile for height. We have a chub-chub. She has met all her developmental milestones, plus some.

The doctor says we can start her on cereal anytime now. Tony and I have not decided when we will start but I'm sure we won't wait long.

The doctor asked where does she sleep? and what do you have in her crib? Well, I knew I had broken the rules for this question. Awhile back I had put one of my t-shirts in her crib in hope she would sleep longer if she thought I was near. I'm not sure if this worked or not but it gave us (me) some sweet memories. Many times I would go in and she would be holding my shirt. This wasn't the only no-no I had to change either. When Chloe goes down in her crib for night, I go a little overboard. She is swaddled with her wrap, then swaddled in a blanket, then into her Halo bag (without her arms), where she is then laid into her wedgie. But it doesn't stop here, I lay blankets on top of her as well. Needless to say I have removed the extra step of swaddling and the extra blankets.

Chloe had three vaccinations in her thighs and one oral vaccination today. She did really well with her shots. She cried very little this time. At her 2 month check-up she screamed.

I will post pictures soon. I'm getting behind in downloading them.

No comments: