Friday, February 2, 2007

New Blog Site/Catching Up

I haven't blogged in awhile because I was not happy with the format of the other site. I'm sure all my English majors/teachers out there were cringing. It would not allow me to write in paragraphs, no matter what I tried. When I would publish everything ran together. Now I have found this site and I believe it's going to work much better. Also it will be even better if I can link it to Cleis' domain (website).

Getting on to what the real business is all about, my two beautiful girls!

I can't believe how strong Chloe is. Her Jumperoo (thanks Meme & Papaw) must be working and making her legs strong. I also think her new little chair the Bumbo seat (too cool) is contributing to her being so strong. Another factor is her belly time. She doesn't particularly enjoy it but I make sure she is on her tummy at some point of every day. I think if Chloe continues on at this pace, we may have another early walker on our hands, which is okay by me.

We are so blessed to have two happy little baby girls. Cleis was a very happy baby and smiled all the time. I remember we had this toy we called Mr. Smiley because Cleis would smile at 'him' all the time. Chloe is also full of big smiles. If you flash a big happy face her way you'll recieve a big happy face back. Her smile is so heartwarming. As a side note, her flirty smile gets her daddy. These girls sure do know how to get their daddy wrapped around their pinky.

So far, Chloe has been a wonderful and easy baby. The Baby Whisperer has proven it does work. We have the E. A. S. Y. routine mastered. My 'Y' is usually a 'C' though, when Chloe is napping Cleis is having her activity time.

Cleis spends her activity time playing games on the computer. I am amazed at the great educational games in cyber space to be played for free. I have found some excellent websites that we can go to and play matching games, math games, letter games, and coloring pages. We read lots of books, work puzzles and play board games. I know she isn't getting what she would if she was in school but Tony and I are both extremely impressed with the level of intelligence Cleis shows.

I'm not sure where Chloe is on her size/weight right now, we have a four month check-up coming in a couple of weeks but I know she has outgrown her bath tub. She isn't quite ready to sit up either so bath time is becoming a bit difficult. Not to mention my extra helper. I have to really watch my helper or she gets a little excited with the water. Cleis loves washing her baby sister's hair but come rinsing time Cleis gets carried away in dumping the water. There has been a couple of times Chloe gets more than her head rinsed. She's taken in a few gulps of water.

No comments: