Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Fun, Fun, Fun.....







Playing Mommy!!!

If you had asked me 2 months ago if I had made the right decision to do the mommy job for awhile, I would have told you I think I made the wrong the decision. But the past 3 weeks have been rewarding of my mommy duties.

Cleis and I are more on the same page now and communicating better. She enjoys her time at the YMCA, playing in the adventure center. It gives her time to interact with her peers and have some time without mommy around. Playdates are wonderful too. Our latest finding has been the indoor playground. Fun was had by all including little Chloe.

I'm really starting to look forward to Spring and Summer and hopefully still doing the mommy job. We will spend time going to the park, taking walks, making visits to the creek, going to the pool, playing at our farm and hanging out on the deck at the pond. Looking forward to spending more time on the boat this summer and having cook outs. Can't wait.

No comments: