Monday, April 16, 2007

Routine confusion or Sweet Potatoes?

I spent Friday making baby food for Chloe and started her with some sweet potatoes that night. I then spent the next two nights with night awakenings and fussy days. Since I had three days of a fussy little girl I stopped to ask myself, is it the sweet potatoes or has she been confused over the changes in her routine? New baby food, spending more time at the gym, night time routine different than usual.......

I stopped the sweet potatoes. I can only guess they made her belly a little gassy. We went back to our night time routine doing our usual night things and we have our sleeping baby back.

I'm happy again to be getting my sleep. Chloe however, is still having some fussy moments through out the day. Is it a growth spurt or more teeth on the way?

No comments: