Thursday, August 9, 2007

10 Month Report

Chloe has had a huge week. I'm not sure I can list all the things she has accomplished this week. I'll start with one of the biggest milestones, she is walking with aid. I noticed her earlier in the week pushing some of her toys around and I thought is it because she can lean her body against them and push to walk or can she really do it. So I raised up the little toy that walks with her. Some musical activity walker. Actually I think it's called Melody Walker. She can do it, it looks like she is pushing her supermarket cart around the house.

Vocabulary is growing - says bye and is starting to wave from time to time, ought oh, good, dog - this has been one of her first words and recognition, duck

Play with her stacking rings by taking them off and putting the on.

Takes objects and puts them inside others. Especially her stacking cups in the bath tub. She knows which one is smaller and will fit. I enjoy watching her do this. Something else I find interesting, she has watched me open say a bag of chips and she now tries. Funny to watch.

No comments: