Wednesday, May 9, 2007

What Am I doing?????


We have hit the 7 month mark today. I can't believe we are on the downhill slide of our first year. It doesn't seem possible. Time is going so fast and each month I like to document what has occurred during that month.


Mr. Doggy and Peacock - These are two friends that hang from her car seat. These are going to need new names real soon. Something along the lines of dirty, nasty, germy. I need to figure out how to give these guys a bath or they are going to have to hit the garbage. Disgusting!


Baby Sign Language - You have given "all finished" a new sign. I call it the penguin flap. Your sister calls it flap her wings. You love the sign for bath, you get all giddy for this one and laugh with excitement. For all the others I do with you you just look at me like I'm nuts. I know my work will pay off in a few months though.


Starting Solids - this has been a slow start for us due to your ear infections. We are now making progress though. I'm love making your food, I think you have different thoughts though. Some of the faces and noises I get aren't full of the yum yum. I had to laugh earlier in the week when I introduced you to green beans and I'm smiling at you making the yum yum sound and you give the gag sound and tongue out. I stopped and will wait a few days before we try again. We will finish our vegetables this week and start our fruits next.


Solids has added some stinkin to your trunk. Dirty diapers have a new meaning now, they really STINK!!!!! Any volunteers?????


Each day with you remains and joy and blessing.

No comments: