Friday, February 9, 2007

Chloe Four Months

Today Chloe turns four months old. Where has the time gone? During this time Chloe has made some great milestones.

I'll start first with SLEEP!!!! This is a great accomplishment, Chloe is beyond the waking of every hour of every night. Those were killer nights. I'm not sad to see those go. She is now sleeping anywhere from 4-7 hours at a time, on average about 5 hours.

One of my favorite milestone is her laugh, about 3 weeks ago Tony had her laughing at 'Boom, Boom'. About a week ago I had her laughing at me speaking Spanish to her. She likes the rolling 'R'. Her laughs are becoming daily now and it's wonderful to hear her little voice.

I've given Chloe the nickname of little 'chub-chub' because of how quickly she has outgrown things. When we found out we were having a girl, I thought this is great since I have tubs and tubs full of girl clothes. Then I thought about it and said Chloe is going to be a season off. Well as it is tuning out Chloe is fitting right into Cleis' clothes just fine. It has been nice to have all of these pretty things.

Chloe has many favorite activity items. I think her favorite is her Jumperoo. She really enjoys bouncing around in it. She's even found it can be an excellent napping spot. Because she enjoys the Jumperoo so much she doesn't use the bouncy seat or swing. Another favorite activity is storybook time. Whether it be her sister or me reading to her she enjoys her books. Cleis likes to read her library books to her every week. My favorites are the Usbourne books we have, especially hunting for the duck. Another happy time is bath. She does a lot of smiling during bath and works on her vocabulary during this time. Chloe doesn't enjoy her Bumbo seat as much but she tolerates it for me.

This time has gone by quickly and while it's sad to see my baby grow out of this baby stage it's also welcoming of the new things to come.

No comments: