Thursday, February 8, 2007

Hearing Voices

Last night was like any other night until 12:02 a.m. when Chloe began crying. I knew she couldn't be hungry because I had fed her at 10:30. Plus she's reaching the point I'm not going to go in every time she cries and feed her. Not a habit I want to get started. So I let her cry. And she cried and cried.

Then I heard "Please go feed her Mommy". I became alert and thought was that Cleis or am I imagining that I'm hearing things. I wasn't imagining, next I heard "Go feed her mommy". I looked over at the clock and Chloe had been crying for one hour and four minutes. So I got up to go feed her and when I opened my door Cleis says, feed her. I apologized to Cleis and told her to go back to sleep.

I went into Chloe's room, fed her and tucked her back in bed. Everyone was happy at this point and sleeping except for Mommy. I went back to bed but could never fall back to sleep because I wanted to hear Chloe if she cried again. I didn't want her waking Cleis again.

What a night! Real voices verse the imaginary voices. Who won? I think they both did and I lost sleep.

No comments: