Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Giggle

Chloe can now produce a full blown giggle. This morning on the changing table I was talking to her and laughing at her beautiful smiles. I started doing itsy bitsy spider and tickled her with my fingers near her clavicle. She burst into this giggle. I had to do it again to see if I could get the same response, I did. It was wonderful, so all day I've been doing the tickle and I can't wait to get that laugh.

So now we not only have all the babbling, and she has lots to say at times, we now can have a giggle thrown in there. In the midst of her babbling I know I've heard "Hi" and the other day I heard what sounded like "Mama". I could be wishing but it sure did sound like "Mama". I wish I could run the video all the time and not miss a minute.

****see below for some new pics.

No comments: