Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!

We started our day off with Cleis' Valentine party at the library. She had a great time at storybook hour, where she enjoyed Mrs. Sherry's readings. Then she exchanged Valentines with her friends and enjoyed the social time, while getting wired on sugar. Afterwards we stopped by to visit Tommy Turtle at Daddy's office where Cleis fed Tommy a worm. She absolutely loves this turtle. I don't know how she will handle it when we have to let him go, but he is getting so big and outgrowing his aquarium.

Chloe has been a good sport today. She slept through library time and her visit to Daddy's office. She even allowed me to enjoy lunch before wanting her lunch. She is such a good baby!

Mommy won out on the dinner vote. Since my whole gall bladder deal I could not eat Mexican and for the past couple of weeks I've had the craving for Mexican. So I decided lets give it a try and we went for Mexican tonight. Tony and Cleis were hoping for Sushi but we'll do that another time.

I did a little photo shoot with the girls today and I will get those added and I'll do an album in my Shutterfly account as well. Cleis is becoming a hamm for the camera. I think she could make a great model.

No comments: